[vsnet-alert 10728] V358 Lyr is quite blue

Tom Krajci tom_krajci at tularosa.net
Sun Nov 23 13:59:08 JST 2008

I used some images from tonight's BVRI sequence, specifically B, V, and
R to make a color image.  I'm not a color image wizard, so the result is
not pretty, but V358 Lyr is the bluest object in the field.

A .jpg image can be seen at:
<http://picasaweb.google.com/tom.krajci/V358Lyr#5271712441833518370>

Anway, Arne will get the images tomorrow AM and do a more scientific
analysis.

--
Tom Krajci
Cloudcroft, New Mexico