[vsnet-alert 10894] Re: FWD [BAAVSS Alert 1897] PU PerOutburst!

Sebastian Otero varsao at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 5 06:08:34 JST 2009

We shouldn't send this to an alert list but...

Some in Spanish:

R Ara =  a freaky woman
DC Ara = if I wished
AV Ara = a greedy woman
CM Ara = (fam) if he/she pissed on him/herself
PT Ara = (fam) --censored--...
OS Car = a name in all laguages!!
BO Cas = mouths
CU Cas = (fam) several cockroachs
LO Cas = crazy women
NU Cas = napes
CK Cen = in case they get married
CU Cen = in case they use each other (see CK Cen)
CV Cen = in case they kiss each other
AN Cha = wide (female)
BI Cha = very ugly woman
BO Cha = bold head
CU Cha = dog's house
DI Cha = complete happiness
DE Cir = to tell
SU Dor = sweat
AR Dor = ardor...
BB Dor = drunker
HY Dra = !!!!!! This star belongs to other constellation!
T Leo = I read you
CU Leo = (fam) --censored--...
T Nor = tenor
HO Nor = honour
CO Ser = to sew
NO Ser = "Ser o NO Ser" = To be or not to be...

U Ser and LO Ser are good ones in English too.

If one follows the vsnet format, we have an interesting one in Spanish:

CAReta means mask.

Cheers,
Sebastian.