[vsnet-alert 11307] Re: question on publication

Thomas Dall tdall at eso.org
Sat Jul 4 04:29:32 JST 2009

As for publishing your observations in a peer reviewed journal there are
several options.  I would recommend either of the two:

Open European Journal on Variable Stars @
http://var.astro.cz/oejv/index.php?lang=en

Information Bulletin on Variable Stars @
http://www.konkoly.hu/IBVS/IBVS.html

Both are peer reviewed, accept pure "these-are-my-observations" papers,
are listed on ADS, and are acknowledged, referenced and read by
professional astronomers.

cheers,
Thomas

--
Thomas Heissel Dall --- User Support Astronomer
European Southern Observatory, D-85748 Garching