[vsnet-alert 11484] (fwd) Re: 1RXSJ053234.9+624755 superoutburst, and its precursor

Taichi Kato tkato at kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Fri Sep 18 10:39:31 JST 2009

Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 18:11:07 +0000
From: "Pavol A. Dubovsky" <var at kozmos.sk>
Subject: Re: [vsnet-alert 11457] 1RXSJ053234.9+624755 superoutburst,	and its
 precursor

According our observations in Kolonica the superhumps disappeared in the
late phase of superoutburst. Or they are not visible on the background
of strong oscillations (QPO). Now the object is near quiescence. The
light curves can be seen on
http://var.kozmos.sk/Slovakia_obslog.php?obs_id=&projekt=%&star=RXSJ053234

The data were already sent to vsnet-campaign-report.

Clear Skies!

Pavol A. Dubovsky
AO Kolonica Saddle
SLOVAKIA