[vsnet-alert 11735] Re: some notes from professionals getting blocked

Mike Simonsen mikesimonsen at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 18 03:20:30 JST 2009

There is no conspiracy going on at vsnet. Taichi asked to move this
conversation to chat
because it was non-alert related discussion. We do the same thing.
Observers can't post observations to cvnet discussion and can't post
discussion to cvnet outburst. If they disregard the rules, I ban them.

Posting to email forums is not an inalienable right. It is subject to
the rules, guidelines and wishes of whoever owns the list.

Mike Simonsen

--
Mike Simonsen
Vice President