[vsnet-alert 12575] Re: Arxiv articles of variable star interest - December 25 to January 7

Daisaku NOGAMI nogami at kwasan.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Sun Jan 9 08:47:15 JST 2011

Dear Martin Nicholson,

We would believe that the problem on John Greaves' postings was
resolved by the following measures: 1) John's addresses were
excluded from vsnet-chat, and vsnet-alert, and 2) the VSNET
system was set to require an approval by the administrators
for subscription to VSNET.  Please post to vsnet-chat articles
which are not a quick alert or of special importance, hereafter.

With best regards,
Daisaku Nogami
On behalf of the VSNET administrators

--