[vsnet-alert 13093] Re: DR UMa outburst!

Brian Skiff bas at lowell.edu
Tue Apr 5 15:58:57 JST 2011

     OK, I'll retract the "obviously wrong" part of the comment.
So could Romano (discoverer of DR UMa) have seen something this
faint, or was there perhaps some other event in the near field
that he reported?  A solution to classifying the present event,
of course, is a spectrum, which should "tell all"!

\Brian