[vsnet-alert 13681] Re: HO Del outburst

Denis Denisenko d.v.denisenko at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 04:26:03 JST 2011

Just took a series of a hundred 15-sec unfiltered exposures of HO Del
from the roof near the center of Moscow from 19:17 to 19:44 UT. This
was my first observation of this star. I have uploaded an image to
make sure I have IDentified it correctly (sum of 50 exposures):

http://pics.livejournal.com/bigdenru/pic/000a5w8h/

I don't confirm a superoutburst. Using 133 from AAVSO chart 5296jgc as
a comparison star and 149 as a check star, I have obtained the
following magnitudes from sum001-050 and sum051-100:

HO Del  20110919.767  157
HO Del  20110919.776  156

Denis in Moscow