[vsnet-alert 14091] Re: outburst of X-ray source 1RXS J074112.2-094529

Seiichi Yoshida comet at aerith.net
Tue Jan 10 17:14:22 JST 2012

Dear Sebastian Otero,

Hidetaka Sato re-measured his images. He commented that the B-band
photometry has a large error due to the large sky noise. So he
rejected his measurement of B-band.

Thank you for your pointing this problem.

P.S.
Here is the web page of this star:
  http://www.aerith.net/misao/data/misv.cgi?1446

Best regards,