[vsnet-alert 14388] Re: Possible Nova in Oph - PNV J17260708-2551454

Tom Krajci tom_krajci at tularosa.net
Tue Mar 27 23:02:28 JST 2012

Astrometry of a single R filtered image with AAVSONet telescope K35
(1.25 arcsec/pixel) at Astrokolkhoz gives the following results:

J2000  17 26 07.01  -25 51 42.69.

Approximate V mag is 12

A full B V R I snapshot set was taken.  We await spectroscopic
identification of this new object.

Tom Krajci
Astrokolkhoz
Cloudcroft, New Mexico