[vsnet-alert 14447] Re: [AAVSO-DIS] N Oph 2012 has brightened

Josch Hambsch hambsch at telenet.be
Wed Apr 18 04:27:49 JST 2012

HI,

on April, 16, at about 8h50 (JD 2456033.87), I measured so far the brightest
magnitude in I band of this nova being 9.27 mag. So far the brightness
measured over 20 days shows two maxima.

I and V band show very much similarities except for the much brighter I
magnitude (about 1.5 mag) of this nova. So V-I is about 1.5 mag.

Regards,
Groeten,
Grüße,

Josch