[vsnet-alert 14728] Re: MisV1448 rebrightening

Seiichi Yoshida comet at aerith.net
Tue Jul 3 20:43:21 JST 2012

Dear colleagues,

Denis Denisenko, thank you very much for your interesting analysis and
report on this new variable star.

It is amazing that Enrique de Miguel reported the rebrightening of
MisV1448 up to 14 mag just after Denis's report!

I really hope someone will succeed the spectrum observation of this
star.

Best regards,

Taichi Kato posted to vsnet:

--