[vsnet-alert 15580] Re: IU Leo (HS1055+0939) in outburst

szkody at astro.washington.edu szkody at astro.washington.edu
Thu Apr 4 15:15:54 JST 2013

Thanks for the heads-up on this object, Gordon. The actual obs is
planned for Apr 18-21 (which gives us a few more days for it to go
back to quiescence so hope its not a SOB). The first obs is one
the HST folks put in so they can drop it out if its in outburst.
Then there is another hold at 24 hrs before the real obs that they
need to erase if the ground measurement comes in.

RZ Leo is the next target on Apr 11 (with Apr 8 as the first hold time).

Cheers, Paula