[vsnet-alert 15654] QZ Lib observations - moonlight interference - fainter than observations??

Gordon Myers gordonmyers at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 26 01:07:21 JST 2013

Boris,

QZ Lib will be about 12 degrees from the full moon tonight.  Recent
observations (~18.5) have been difficult and getting to magnitude 18+ will
be tough tonight.  We probably need help from someone who's scope can handle
this situation to get additional observations...

If we can get them, do you want "fainter than" observations?  There are some
16 and 17 magnitude stars peeking through the moonlight - at least last
night?

Gordon