[vsnet-alert 15989] Re: Next HST observations: HS2214+2845 (V513 Peg) & OT J213806.6+261957

Robert J. Modic robertjmodic at att.net
Tue Jul 16 05:50:08 JST 2013

Boris,

Those SDSS u/g/r images OT J213806.6+261957 really make it
clear which one is the CV!

By the way, has anyone ever measured the Johnson/Cousins mags
and colors for the companions of both HS2214+2845 and
OT J213806.6+261957?  Perhaps with a larger scope (ie., WIYN, HST)?
I know that most observers report combined magnitudes for these
stars, but it would be nice to be able to subtract the light of the
companions for a more accurate result.

Bob