[vsnet-alert 16161] Re: Magnitude 12.4 Supernova in M74?

Martin Nicholson newbinaries at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Aug 11 22:23:59 JST 2013

Unsubscribing from VSNET-OBS and VSNET-ALERT

For as long as I can remember I have been trying to unsubscribe from VSNET-OBS and VSNET-ALERT.

It is certainly in excess of 12 months since I first tried and the fact that I don't remember subscribing in the first place
makes it even more annoying!

Martin Nicholson - Former member of AAVSO, BAA and RAS