[vsnet-alert 16455] Re: (cba:chat) Next HST observations: BB Ari

Joe Ulowetz joe700a at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 11:58:14 JST 2013

I'm trying BB Ari right now, but I'm looking low though haze. I can see the
stars 147 and 152, but there is no sign of BB Ari with a 120 sec exposure.
 With 300 sec exposure I'm getting something at the right location with S/N
less than 3 and an uncalibrated magnitude of 18.8.

I'll try later when it's higher, but it is definitely faint right now.

-Joe U.