[vsnet-alert 16574] Re: PNV J19023335+0315190: red POSS2 inspection

Terry Bohlsen terry.bohlsen at bigpond.com
Tue Oct 29 20:39:12 JST 2013

Dear All

I have taken a spectra of PNV J19023335+031590
The spectra demonstrates hydrogen alpha emission with a FWHM of 800 km/s
No other features were visible as the S/N was low.
The spectra was taken with the star very low in the sky with a
mag
V= 15.61

The spectra was obtained with a LISA spectrograph using a 24um slit on a
280mm diameter telescope from ny observatory at Armidale NSW
Australia -30.46061S, 151.57011E
R=900
The spectra is posted at
http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss109/TCB168/_pnvj190233350315190_20131029_421_TBohlsen_zps6754d48a.png