[vsnet-alert 18131] Re: TCP J16054809+240533: unusual short-term varations, observations requested

Tonny Vanmunster tonny.vanmunster at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 19:28:31 JST 2015

Dear colleagues,

This morning, I concluded a 2.9 hours unfiltered CCD photometry session of
this target, using the 0.35-m f/6.3 SCT of CBA Belgium Observatory. A quick
inspection of the light curve clearly show the presence of superhumps with
an amplitude of 0.2 mag and a period of approx 0.053 +/- 0.001 d. A more
detailed analysis will be made later today, and data will be submitted to
VSNET and CBA.

Best regards
Tonny Vanmunster