[vsnet-alert 25674] ZTF21aanehlz superoutburst (since Feb. 24): second rebrightening (Apr. 6)

Patrick Schmeer pasc1312-aavso@yahoo.de via vsnet-alert vsnet-alert at ooruri.kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Tue Apr 6 20:27:17 JST 2021

 ZTF21aanehlz (= ASASSN-21ci) (UGWZ)
https://www.aavso.org/vsx/index.php?view=detail.top&oid=2215559

ZTF light curve, data, and images (via Lasair):
https://lasair.roe.ac.uk/object/ZTF21aanehlz/
ZTF21aanehlz 20210404.4620 18.69zg ZTF
ZTF21aanehlz 20210406.4457 14.98zr ZTF

Recent ASAS-SN Sky Patrol light curve and data:
https://asas-sn.osu.edu/sky-patrol/coordinate/ce7dc089-5f57-4e65-aeef-dfc0115f234d
ZTF21aanehlz 20210405.255 >17.03g ASN
ZTF21aanehlz 20210406.409 14.99g ASN

Unfortunately the latest AAVSO data are from March 13:
https://app.aavso.org/webobs/results/?star=ZTF21aanehlz

The first rebrightening was observed on 2021 March 28.

Time-resolved photometry is still encouraged (or at least
daily/nightly snapshots).

Clear skies,
Patrick
-------