[vsnet-alert 21216] Re: TCP J18154219+3515598: request for observations

Taichi Kato tkato at kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Thu Jul 6 12:09:06 JST 2017

> Judging from the orbital period and the value of Pdot,
> it is expected that the object will show further rebrightenings
> like "EG Cnc".

   It is worth noting that the object is now brighter
than the post-superoutburst phase before the rebrightening.
In the case of EG Cnc, this part was not well observed.
I hope that Isogai-san can provide more results of
period or O-C analysis, to see whether our observations
have been sufficient or more intensive observations are necessary.