[vsnet-alert 22208] Re: SDSSJ141118.31+481257.6: superhump period

Tonny Vanmunster tonny.vanmunster@gmail.com via vsnet-alert vsnet-alert at ooruri.kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Mon Jun 4 22:53:34 JST 2018

Hi Roberto,

That's a very weird finding. I observed SDSS J141118.31+481257.6 for
several hours at high cadence (30s exposures) last night using a 0.40-m
f/5.1 telescope at CBA Extremadura Observatory and the object was showing
prominent superhumps with an amplitude of close to 0.3 mag. My session
overlaps with your run, so it will be interesting to see how you get to a
"no variation >0.05 mag" statement. I will publish my lightcurve later
tonight.

Best regards
Tonny

Tonny Vanmunster