[vsnet-alert 23862] Re: ASASSN-19ado: ordinary superhumps

Keisuke Isogai isogai at kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Tue Jan 14 14:36:20 JST 2020

     By using Itoh-san, Tamas Tordai and Geoff Stone's data,
I obtained the updated period of 0.0652(5) d for ordinary
superhump. The O-C diagram also support this result. On
the other hand, the updated early superhump period is
0.06309(3) d. (Thanks to many observations, there is no
strong alias.) These periods are consistent with each other.