[vsnet-alert 24191] Re: ZTF20aaurhdm: dwarf nova outburst (13.9 mag) in Hercules

Keisuke Isogai isogai at kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Fri Apr 17 15:53:00 JST 2020

The spectrum of TNS does not show strong He I absorptions:
https://wis-tns.weizmann.ac.il/object/2020hhg
Kojiguchi-san may have confused with other lines.

In any case, the large amplitude suggests a WZ Sge-type superoutburst.
So time-series observations are encouraged. The last night observation
by Kyoto U. team showed a modulation like an ordinary superhump.