[vsnet-alert 24435] Re: Next superoutburst expectation of TCP J21040470+4631129

反保雄介 tampo at kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Wed Jul 15 16:52:26 JST 2020

Dear collaborators,

This is Yusuke from Kyoto University.

As I previously emailed, the next superoutburst of a dwarf nova TCP
J21040470+4631129 is expected within this month.
Continuous snapshots and, once it underwent a superoutburst, time-resolved
photometry is encouraged.

Also, since Japan is still in rainy season, world-wide observations are
really appreciated.

Best regards and stay safe.
Yusuke

--

Kyoto University, Graduate School of Department of Astronomy, M2
Yusuke TAMPO
MAIL: tampo at kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp