[vsnet-alert 24644] Re: PGIR20epn (AT 2020sip): a reddened nova in Vulpecula?

FIDRICH Róbert fidusz@gmail.com via vsnet-alert vsnet-alert at ooruri.kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Fri Sep 4 11:41:51 JST 2020

I managed to observe PGIR20epn (AT 2020sip)with T24 of iTelescope.net, a
0.61m reflector located in Sierra Remote Observatory at Auberry,
California, USA on September 3.2493 and 3.2520 UT 2020 in Ic and Rc band
respectively.
It's very faint, I estimate the brightness between 19.0 and 20.0 Rc
magnitudes. This is my faintest ever galactic nova candidate observation
I guess.

http://vendegcsillagkereso.blogspot.com/2020/09/pgir20epn-at-2020sip-reddened-nova-in.html

Spectroscopy and multiband photometry are encouraged!

Clear skies,

Robert Fidrich
HAA/VSS

2020. 09. 02. 22:37 keltezéssel, Patrick Schmeer pasc1312-aavso at yahoo.de