[vsnet-alert 24825] AY Lac - updated superhump period

反保雄介 tampo at kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Wed Oct 21 04:27:26 JST 2020

AY Lac - updated superhump period

Kyoto Univ. Obs. also performed time-resolved photometry for AY Lac for
~3.5 hrs on 20th Oct.
Superhumps with an amplitude of 0.15 mag and a period of 0.0568(3) d were
observed, thus the shorter one suggested by Tonny is likely a real signal.

Yusuke

2020年10月21日(水) 3:52 Tonny Vanmunster tonny.vanmunster at gmail.com via

--

Kyoto University, Graduate School of Department of Astronomy
Yusuke TAMPO
MAIL: tampo at kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp