[vsnet-alert 25377] Re: TCP J10203579+3103424: long-period early superhumps?

Graeme Coates graeme at chromosphere.co.uk
Thu Feb 11 11:30:11 JST 2021

I have this evening completed approximately 6 hours of observation of this
object using a 350mm reflector and ST2000XM CCD using CV filter in cold
clear conditions from the UK.

There are some indications of variations in brightness with amplitude of
approx 0.025mag as per the above message, though weak. The data has been
uploaded into the AAVSO and BAA databases for further analysis of the light
curve.

Graeme