[vsnet-alert 25492] Re: SS Cyg: standstill

Mariko Kimura mkimura at kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Wed Mar 3 17:22:33 JST 2021

Let me add more information.
I'd like to extract orbital light curve at this standstill state of SS
Cyg if possible.  I'm using Rc-band data to do this.
Also, B-V color is helpful to investigate what region is bright in the
disk.
Rc-band time-resolved photometry and B and V-band monitoring are helpful
at least for my study.

- Mariko