[vsnet-alert 25504] Re: SS Cyg: standstill

Siegfried Vanaverbeke siegfriedvanaverbeke@gmail.com via vsnet-alert vsnet-alert at ooruri.kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Thu Mar 4 17:53:25 JST 2021

Thanks for the abstract.  These are still effective 1d models ?  A full 3d
treatment has probably not yet been done.

Siegfried