[vsnet-alert 8496] (fwd) V4641 Sgr activity report by Tom Richards

Taichi Kato tkato at kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Thu Jun 30 10:05:12 JST 2005

(fwd) V4641 Sgr activity report by Tom Richards

# Uemura-san, please check the data.

From: "Tom Richards" <Tom at WoodridgeObsy.org>
Subject: RE: 060528 V4641 Observations
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 22:45:11 +1000

This makes a very interesting comparison with my results. I will try to find
time to plot them together, but for now note:

1/ You started after me so I have no confirmation of the big flare at 9.915.
Anyone help?
2/ Your cadence is wonderfully faster than mine.
3/ We agree on the peak at 9.339 (your first peak) though surrounding data
points are very different. Yours are clearly more reliable.
4/ We also agree on the very sharp peak at 9.971, though there is a little
difference in the peak time. How accurate is your clock? Mine is <0.1s.

Too cloudy tonight, and I suspect that's it for several days.

Tom Richards
Woodridge Observatory, Melbourne, Australia.
(CBA Melbourne)
http://woodridgeobsy.org

Carpe noctem!