[vsnet-alert 8673] Re: V368 Peg bright outburst

Bc. Lubos Brat brat at pod.snezkou.cz
Wed Sep 7 11:23:32 JST 2005

Hi all,

I've processed the 3 hours long CCD+R photometry of V368 Peg from this
night.

There are no superhump-like oscilations larger than 0.03 mag presented in
the data.
The light curve shows only slow fading trend (0.05 mag / 3 hours)

The light curve and data are available at
http://pod.snezkou.cz/altan/vysledky.php?lang=en&file=2005-09-06-V368Peg.txt

Best regards
Lubos Brat
- MEDUZA Group, Czech republic