[vsnet-alert 8721] Re: [AAVSO-DIS] re Chart with sequence for new (possible) nova in Scutum

reinder j bouma rjbouma at home.nl
Sat Oct 15 00:41:39 JST 2005

Thanks John for your positve input. The GCVS did not list any variable
near the nova, but at least I should have spotted the large error in the
114 data from ASAS-3. I now have replaced this star with a nearby 113.
The revised chart will be available soon from the given link. Be sure to
only download and use the version with _revision RJB14102005_ in the header!

Reinder Bouma