[vsnet-alert 9093] (fwd) Granslo's chart for GSC3656.1328

Taichi Kato tkato at kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Thu Nov 2 09:29:40 JST 2006

Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 17:16:41 +0100 (MET)
From: "Bjorn H. Granslo" <b.h.granslo at astro.uio.no>
Subject: Re: Ad: [vsnet-alert 9088] Re: Bright star in Cas via CBAT

On Wed, 1 Nov 2006, Birger Andresen wrote:

> This modified TU Cas (a) chart is not an ideal chart for the new object in
> Cas, but you are welcome to forward the link to the variable star community
> if you find it useful while we are waiting for better charts.

I may add that it better to use this NAS.VSS sequence for Tago's
new variable star in Cassiopeia:

http://www.astro.uio.no/~bgranslo/sequence/Var_Cas_2006.seq .

I started to work on it during Tuesday evening but was unfortunately
not to communicate my findings until this afternoon.

                                     Yours sincerely,
                                  Bjorn H. Granslo (GRL)