[vsnet-chat 7550] Re: variable in OTJ16... field?

David Boyd drsboyd at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Jul 12 21:37:50 JST 2010

I've measured GSC 967 944 (V= 13.36) and GSC 967 756 (V=14.10) which are both
between 2 and 3 arcmin from GSC 967 904 in the direction of the brighter star
John mentions. These have SDs of 0.007 and 0.009 respectively over a 3.2 hr run.
Over the same run GSC 967 904 had a SD of 0.033.

Regards,
David