[vsnet-chat 7615] Re: astroph

Erik Kuulkers erik.kuulkers at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 04:20:36 JST 2010

Dear all,

Can somebody try to stop this chit chat. At some point one has had
enough and point is taken. It does VSNET more harm than good. As a
professional astronomer I'd like to focus and be informed about
exctiting things in astronomy, not on personal remorse. There are many
other well suited forums for the latter. Judged by a quick search on
the internet these forums are already heavily used. So, please don't
bother me with the chit chat on VSNET.

Best regards,

Erik Kuulkers