[vsnet-chat 7632] Re: aavso charting acknowledgements

Bart Staels staels.bart.bvba at pandora.be
Mon Sep 20 07:03:04 JST 2010

Hi John,

I just received the confirmation from NASA: your seat in the next spacecraft
to Mars has been approved ("acknowledged"). You leave the day after tomorrow
and you will return in 2065. Presumably all the readers of this mail are
looking forward to this date.

cheers,

Bart

ps don't forget your Teddybear