[vsnet-chat 7643] Re: Welcome to the "vsnet-chat" mailing list

Daisaku NOGAMI nogami at kwasan.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Mon Oct 25 02:39:43 JST 2010

If you `Vsnet Access' are John Greaves, you must remind that you
are not allowed to post anything.

Unfortunately, we must ask all subscribers to use (at least in a
recognizable form) names in real life in posting messages, or
use proper signature indicating your identity.  Postings without
real-life names or signatures will be deleted in the archive
without notification.

If you have any troubles on the system of VSNET, please send
messages to the administrators (vsnet-adm at ooruri.kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp),
not to vsnet-chat.

Best regards,
Daisaku Nogami