[vsnet-chat 7748] Re: Summary of our new dwarf nova MisV1443 discovery.

Mike Simonsen mikesimonsen at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 7 22:04:14 JST 2011

For those interested in monitoring this CV in the future, an AAVSO
sequence is now in place, so you can produce comparison star charts
from VSP at:
http://www.aavso.org/vsp

Regards,
Mike Simonsen

 --
Mike Simonsen
American Association of Variable Star Observers

One Hundred Years of Citizen Astronomy
 ********* AAVSO (1911-2011) *********