[vsnet-ecl 4604] Fw: Lichtenknecker Database of the BAV; new Release

K.Nagai pxs10547 at nifty.ne.jp
Tue Mar 13 04:52:09 JST 2012

FYI

----- Original Message -----
>Subject: Lichtenknecker Database of the BAV; new Release
>Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 14:03:03 -0400 (EDT)
>

> The new release of the Lichtenknecker Database of the BAV (LkDB, Rev. 4.5) i
s available now on the world wide web.

>I thank very much Wolfgang Grimm and Joachim H?bscher, both are members of t
he BAV, for their work with quality assurance and web support.

>Rev. 4.5 contains only an update of data (more stars, more minima). There are
 no changes of the user interface or the functionality. The LkDB now contains
2075 eclipsing variable stars with roughly 169,500 times of minimum (TOM). For
 more details see the introduction of the documentation.

>I wish all users a successful work with this LkDB. Please inform all members
of your organization who might be interested, and send proposals for enhanceme
nts or improvements to me.