[vsnet-ecl 5180] Fw: New Release rev. 5.01 of the Lichtenknecker Database of the BAV (LkDB)

K.Nagai pxs10547 at nifty.ne.jp
Tue Apr 8 05:36:41 JST 2014

FYI

----- Original Message -----
>Subject: New Release rev. 5.01 of the Lichtenknecker Database of the BAV (LkD
B)
>Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 13:11:29 -0400 (EDT)
>

> The new release rev. 5.01 of the Lichtenknecker Database of the BAV (LkDB) i
s available now on the world wide web.

>It contains an update of data (more stars, more minima) but no enhancements o
f the user interface or functionality.

>The LkDB, Rev. 5.01 now contains 2,137 eclipsing variable stars with roughly
177,400 times of minimum (TOM). As every time I thank Joachim H?bscher of the
 BAV for his work on quality assurence and Wolfgang Grimm, the BAV-Webmaster f
or his work on our webpage. For more details see the introduction of the docum
entation.

>I wish all users a successful work with this LkDB. Please inform all members
of your organization who might be interested, and send proposals for enhanceme
nts or improvements to me.