[vsnet-grb-info 10099] GRB 101225a

GCN Circulars gcncirc at capella2.gsfc.nasa.gov
Mon Jan 10 17:29:13 JST 2011

TITLE:   GCN CIRCULAR
NUMBER:  11550
SUBJECT: GRB 101225a
DATE:    11/01/10 08:29:09 GMT
FROM:    Dale A. Frail at NRAO  <dfrail at nrao.edu>

Dale A. Frail (NRAO) reports on behalf of a larger collaboration:

"We observed GRB 101225A (GCN#s 11494, 11497, 11498, 11499, 11500)
with the Expanded Very Large Array (EVLA) on 2011 January 6.99 UT using
the C-band wide receiver (frequency range 4-8 GHz).

No significant radio signal is detected at the enhanced Swift-XRT
position (GCN 11497) at frequencies of 4.5 and 7.9 GHz and at 3-sigma
levels of 42 uJy and 30 uJy, respectively.

No further observations are planned.

Hi Dale,

all excellent news! It would be great if you could make it it for the JENAM meeting. No problem in waiting few more days for your final decision, on our side. I would put you as a TBC speaker if you agree.

For April-may I was also thinking of be there in that period: my Chandra WHIM large program observation should be performed then. So, please, keep us informed. It would be a very good opportunity to work together on this.

The EVLA proposal is also very interesting. We definitely would Ike to be involved in this. Please let us know how could we contribute.

Looking forward for positive news about the JENAM meeting in St. Peterburg!
-Fabrizio

Sent from my iPad