[vsnet-newvar 7498] Re: [vsnet-outburst 25498] ASASSN-20jl update

Tonny Vanmunster tonny.vanmunster@gmail.com via vsnet-newvar vsnet-newvar at ooruri.kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Fri Aug 14 05:57:13 JST 2020

Dear Taichi,

I have been doing nightly snapshot photometry in B, V, R, I since July 31st,
2020. You can find my observations in the AAVSO database, and a screenshot
below. They show a steady decline in brightness, which is most pronounced in
B (0.125 mag/d), less in V (0.085 mag/d) and least in I (0.059 mag/d). Last
night (Aug 12, 2020) the object was at mag V = 14.17.

I will start an unfiltered time-series session of this target later tonight,
for about 3 hours.

Best regards
Tonny

--