[vsnet-obs 52092] Re: [vsnet-alert 8501] SN 2005cs in M 51 !

Lubos Brat - Penzion ALENA brat at pod.snezkou.cz
Fri Jul 1 06:16:59 JST 2005

Hi all,

I'm reporting unfiltered CCD measurments made by P.Marek, SKYMASTER
Observatory (www.skymaster.cz), Czech republic

SN2005cs 20050627.917 16C: PM
SN2005cs 20050627.963 15.6C PM

On CCD images (enclosed in attachment) ther can be clearly seen, that SN is
rapidly brightening! Time difference between this two images is only 1,5
hour.

Best regards
Lubos Brat
- MEDUZA Group