[vsnet-obs 54610] observation (Rip)

Hitoshi YAMAOKA yamaoka at rc.kyushu-u.ac.jp
Wed Mar 22 17:19:18 JST 2006

>From: "Jose Ripero" <jripero at wanadoo.es>
Subject: Observation of RS Oph
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 06:43:33 +0100

Dear observers, enclosed  observation  of RS  Oph outburst.

This estimation would be my last observation of this star before my trip to
the south of Turkey, next Friday, for to see the total sun eclipse of
next Wednesday 29. Gook luck and clear weather for all observers that go to
see this eclipse, in Lybya and Turkey.

Jose Ripero (OJR/Rip).  M 1 Group/MADRID (SPAIN)
Hole in high clouds. Bright moon near, in Sgr

STAR         DATE                   MG.      REMARKS

OPHRS     060322.1875        9.4      Rip   Binoculars   Baader  11x80. AAVSO Chart b  (dated 030530)

(The comparison stars used were stars of mg.  9.1 and 9.6 of this chart)

Good observations and clear skies

    Sincerely,
    jripero at wanadoo.es