[vsnet-obs 55475] Re: VS observations by Tha (Aug. 2)

Daisaku NOGAMI nogami at kwasan.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Thu Aug 3 17:52:58 JST 2006

Hi Odd, and other subscribers of VSNET,

On Thu, 3 Aug 2006 09:06:38 +0200 in [vsnet-obs 55472] Re: VS observations by Tha (Aug. 2),
"Odd Trondal" <otrondal at online.no> wrote:

> Hi all,
>   is there anyone who know for sure how to unsubscribe ?
>   Obvious somthing like this does not work :

> Best Wishes
> Odd Trondal

We might overlooked your message (to
vsnet-adm at ooruri.kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp?).  We deeply
apologize for it.  I got off your address from the
vsnet-obs list just before.  Sending an (un)subscription
e-mail to vsnet-adm at ooruri... is one option to
(un)subscribe.  The other option is to visit the web page
http://ooruri.kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp/mailman/listinfo/vsnet-obs
and then do the (un)subscription process by yourself.
Hope this information help you.

Best regards,
Daisaku Nogami
On behalf of the VSNET administrators