[vsnet-obs 55934] Re: [AVSON] V4018 Sgr

Peter F Williams pfwilliams at onaustralia.com.au
Tue Sep 19 06:03:37 JST 2006

Hi Alan and All,

My recent observations of V4018 Sgr suggest this ZAND star remains near
minimum:

SGRV4018    20060917.477    133    WPX
SGRV4018    20060918.461    133    WPX

Regards

Peter Williams
Heathcote NSW

  To: AVSON at yahoogroups.com
  Subject: [AVSON] V4018 Sgr

  V4018 Sgr might be rising out of its deep phase. Anyone else looking?
  12.9 on 13/8/2006, and 12.8 13/9/2006. Alan.

  __._,_.___
  Messages in this topic (2) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

  Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format
to Traditional
  Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe Recent
Activity
    a..  4New Photos
  Visit Your Group
    a.. Southern cross suite darling harbour
    b.. Southern cross hotel dunedin
    c.. Stellar suite
    d.. Southern cross hotel sydney
    e.. Southern cross