[vsnet-obs 56622] Re: [baavss-alert] V450 Aql

Keith Geary keithg1 at eircom.net
Sun Nov 26 04:12:44 JST 2006

Visual Observations made 25th November 2006..
Instruments: 20x90mm Binos, Clear Skies
AAVSO Observers Code: GKI - Keith Geary, Kingscourt, Ireland
VSNET Observers Code: KGE
Charts Used : AAVSO, unless otherwise noted
Location: 53d54'N  -6D46'59"W
E-Mail : keithg1 at eircom.net
Internet: www.irishastronomy.org

Star     YYYYMMDD.(UT)     Mag. Observer

V450 AQL 20061125.760      6.9     KGE

Clear Skies!
Keith..