[vsnet-obs 77501] Re: [SN] [MEAS]  SN2014J

Pierre Valvin Pierre.Valvin at univ-montp2.fr
Tue Jan 28 18:09:44 JST 2014

Hello,

Excuse me, I forget to mention that the images I sent yesterday were
done by Pierre Valvin and Edmond Giraud, and that the filters were
gratefully loaned by the LUPM (Laboratoire Univers et Particules de
Montpellier).

Thank you.

Pierre

--
Pierre Valvin
Laboratoire Charles Coulomb UMR 5221 CNRS-UM2

Tel: +33 (0) 4 67 14 37 57
Fax: +33 (0) 4 67 14 37 60
http://www.coulomb.univ-montp2.fr/