[vsnet-obs 91644] Position offset of Supernova AT2020jfo in M 61

montigiani at tin.it montigiani at tin.it
Thu May 7 21:15:31 JST 2020

Hello and thank you.About the supernova in M61 we wanted to add to our previous message that according to our measurements the supernova is located at 66".6 west and 28".6 north of the center of M 61.
Best regardsNico MontigianiMassimiliano MannucoAssociazione Astrofili Fiorentini (A.A.F.)Osservatrio Astronomico Margherita Hack, Firenze (MPC code A57)